I still believe my book will be discovered

I am selling about 30 books now a year…for a long time I would only sell about ten a year but now I watch my rankings and I count the books I sell in my royalties…I still believe one day my book will be discovered…perhaps a producer wanted to make a film about it? well that’s my dream but it will probably happen after I die.

8 Likes

What is your book about

1 Like

SZ …!!!:wink::sweat_smile::laughing::joy::grin::grinning:

@shellys12 it is an autobiography on the experience of schizophrenia…basically it means that I guide the reader through seven months of my delusional beliefs.

2 Likes

And I am dreaming of writing a children book! :slight_smile:)
I wish you good luck with all my heart! <3

2 Likes

@jukebox how many books are u selling in a month…!!!

1 Like

about five…sometimes a little less…I only get 75 cents a book it turns out…remember when I first posted this book about four months ago and everyone was buying it on here? I only got like eight dollars out of all of that…I was sure I would get more.

1 Like

Awesome. You hav reminded me that I want to try write my experience

1 Like

Have you shipped it around to an agent? Many won’t look at self published but Amazon has a program for books that sell well where they sponsor you

2 Likes

Did you document whilst psychotic? I only remember mine once I stop meds.

2 Likes

@ZombieMombie I tried and tried to get an agent before I decided to finally just self publish…

@WildBandicoot no when I was delusional I was so scared that after I stabilized I still vividly remembered my delusions…I initially wrote the book to reach my erotomania subject and I’m glad I was inspired to write the book right after I stabilized…or else there’s no way I could remember all the details that are in the book.

3 Likes

@jukebox

Sweet. Things do change.

I’d be interested in writing a guide about the ABDL world and though there are some, many are just disgusting and don’t illustrate the emotional aspects.

:blush:

2 Likes

Do you think you could write another book while waiting for this one to pick up? You’ll double your chances of getting discovered with another book out there. 188 pages of autobiography is a good length.

1 Like

I really admire you for having written a book about your experience. I may have been able to write a book before I got ill—I was a writing major in college and was always a good reader—but probably not now, with my disorganization and lack of focus.

How hard was it to write? Did you ever have any cognitive symptoms that made it challenging?

I have a hard time reading these days, but I think I may order it and give it a try.

1 Like

Thank you everyone… @anon1517417 I developed a panic disorder after having a major panic attack from revisiting all my delusional beliefs…it was debilitating but I overcame the fear and am o k now. It was hard to write.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.