I started writing a book today

I ended up writing 26512 words in one day. Omg I wrote the whole story. Now the story has to finish itself. I will revisit this project in a few months most likely. Damn. I am tired.

12 Likes

I don’t think I could do that

3 Likes

when I was writing my book I decided to write a page a day. It took my two and a half years because sometimes I couldn’t write living on a farm with my sister…anyways…good luck.

1 Like

What are you writing about?

1 Like

i’d love to write a story but its still playing out, it would have to be a prequel lol

1 Like

@jukebox I remember some of your fragments of fiction at I really liked.

2 Likes

I’m writing about my experiences with this one medication naltrexone as it has changed my life completely around in a 180.

2 Likes

How did it change your life? What kind of medication is it?

It’s meant for anti addiction—-specifically opiates and alcohol. But It’s been a magical little pill for me. It does far more for psychosis for me then abilify or any antipsychotic for that matter. It’s helped every issue that I’ve ever had. I was such a mess before I started this med and it’s completely reversed my life around. It keeps me together and it heals me. Maybe I’m an anomaly but I want to figure out. Which is why I’m trying to give my testimony on this med. it does more than just treat addiction it’s been a miracle!!

3 Likes

How does it make you feel?Like energized, or relaxed. Does it have any side effefts? @Jonnybegood

When I was writing my book, I wrote a chapter a day. My book had twelve chapters. It took me approximately two weeks to write it. It was one of the easiest things I’ve ever done. Way, way easier than writing music.

1 Like

Did you publish it?

1 Like

I’m having it published now. It’s in the editorial phase right now. According to the editorial feedback, I made very, very few mistakes in the whole manuscript.

1 Like

Something like that takes a lot of focus and a lot of hard work, but I think you’re up to it.

2 Likes

I didmt know to ask in case it’s innaproprite but I feel it’s important. Do you think you manic ?

1 Like

Writing has always been my strength my whole life. I write music, short stories, (mostly in the lesbian erotica, and also in the horror categories), poetry, and now, I write autobiographical non fiction.

3 Likes

Who are you asking, @anon80629714?

Im sorry if im being offensive or if im wrong but damn my dissertation of 15 thousand took me weeks.

1 Like

Im askinh @Jonnybegood :flushed:

1 Like

Great job! You can do it!

1 Like