I shouted at my uncle

I had the last straw. He phoned. Where’s your aunt. What time did you last see her? Why isn’t she here ? Where did she go? He does this a lot. All he ever does is complain ? She doesn’t cook for me this and that.

I lost my cool for the first time in 34 years. He then said I’m a schizo. I’m mad. So I said at least I do something about mine. Kept going on about how I’m mad… I said look a mad man calling me a mad woman. And called him a control freak and didn’t let him get a word in. I feel bad but I had to get it out.

He put the phone down.

6 Likes

He sounds like a jack ass. Good for you.

3 Likes

He phones everyone including her relatives telling them she never cooks for him or always visits her sis. I told him he’s sexist control freak. And everyone thinks that. Hope he’s ok :flushed:

4 Likes

He is a grown man. He can feed himself. Don’t let him make you feel bad

3 Likes

Someone needed to tell him
Good one

3 Likes

He never listens. Never

You shouldn’t have to deal with that. It’s better to speak up.

5 Likes
1 Like

Don’t worry about it @anon80629714. If that’s how he is it’s probably time someone told him!

2 Likes

i think next time you should put the phone down, (no offense) x

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters I said what I needed to say. I might have overdid it though :flushed: as my mum heard me across the street.

Damn he thought I was shy. Always thought of me as shy, quiet , nervous type. Bet he didn’t see that one coming. Known him all my life.

3 Likes

i mean i would listen but i would say to him if you are just phoning to ■■■■■ then i’m going to hang up, then hang up if he persists.

1 Like

You’re right next time I’ll pick up and not waste my energy. He should get the message.

2 Likes

my dad never suffered fools gladly either lol

1 Like

Sounds like he probably needs a good ass-kicking too if you have the time.

2 Likes

Way to be assertive, honest, and brave!

1 Like

Sounds like a job well done. I’ve found you can’t please everybody but sometimes it’s worthwhile telling people what you think!

1 Like

I had to say it once. I’m not going to say it more if he doesn’t listen. Plus I will have to start looking into blocking his phone number.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.