I should masturbate less

I believe doing it too much is not healthy… I’ve been doing it too much lately. It’s not good for the mind. I usually do it when I have anxiety, as its a good way to escape your feelings, but only momentarily.

3 Likes

Move to a shared flat like I did :frowning:

Im about a once every day or every 2 days kinda guy. Its good stress relief to have an orgasm

1 Like

Thanks for telling us! Perhaps I should let your parents and grandparents know next.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Masturbation is a great activity to fill in time. There is nothing fcking else do.

Google says daily masturbation is completely fine and not unsafe at all. I don’t know if that’s what they say in the sex addicts recovery group though lol

Lol sorry if it’s too much information. :grin:

1 Like

Well you could pick another activity to do if you think your doing it too much.
I found it to be a futile effort to do less and just go with what the body wants lol. Maybe its 3 times one day or maybe its once every few days, just depends what the ole monkey brain is doing

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Didn’t you say you have a girlfriend?

1 Like

Masturbation is not unhealthy unless it’s all someone does and to the point of hurting oneself.

2 Likes

Lmao what does that have to do with jacking off?

1 Like

It’s ok, I understand

1 Like

I think it kinda depends on what u watch, dont desensitise yourself to to much hardcore stuff

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.