I saw wolf eyes today.....!

she is my clinical psyhcologist, she was not sick so that was good, i did not have time to make crayon drawings on the wall of the dull reception room !
she is helping me which i did not think would happen.
she explained that certain behavoiur i had in childhood and still now, was due to abuse, i had thought it was a personality trait, it was a relief .
i am going on anti-depressants, as the sz i can deal with.
she wanted to book me straight into hospital but i wasn’t going to do that…i don’t like people at the best of times…! or white confined spaces…!
take care

3 Likes

I’m glad Wolf Eyes showed up this time. I’m glad you got some answer and some relief.

I am also glad you can get on anti-depressants. I don’t mind my imaginary cat or my few voices left or the all consuming fire or any of the other head circus tricks. But depression… I fear that so much.

I do not handle the slight shift to the negative very well. I do get a bit drama queen if I feel that the wax build-up might try to come back.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

1 Like

thanks…yeah wolf eyes was talking about depression , and inside myself i honestly recoiled , like you i never want to go back to that very dark place…give me a thousand demons and voices screaming at me every day but not that dark depressoin…
take care

1 Like