I really need to get a hobby

I have no idea what. I’m not very craftsy. I don’t have a big budget. I don’t want to take a class…just something on YouTube. I wouldn’t mind taking a writing course. I’d like something I could do while some show is on in the background.

4 Likes

i want to take up leather craft again…making wallets and belts that sort of thing…they give you patterns to follow and you bang them in with tools…easy and satisfying…

1 Like

That sounds fun

1 Like

Buy an acoustic guitar and learn some easy songs and chords.

There’s a ton of videos on youtube.com on how to play.

2 Likes

Take up something sporty if you always work sitting down,if your a delivery or salesman,take up computer designing or gaming

2 Likes

Knitting is relaxing once you get the hang of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a classical guitar. Haven’t played the last few years

3 Likes
2 Likes

Colour book, puzzles Have you tried that?

1 Like
2 Likes

Collecting can be a hobby,it can be frustrating if your family doesn’t support it,I have got many UK football shirt in my house

1 Like

Got a smart phone? They have good enough cameras these days that you can do high quality photography with them. Photography is a great hobby and can be inexpensive.

2 Likes

What’s the difference btwn an iPhone and a smart phone? I have an iPhone

IPhone is just the brand name of a type of smartphone

1 Like

Oh. Ok. Thanks. Well I think :thinking: it’s an iPhone anyway

1 Like

You paid twice as much as you needed to for the same functionality as an Android device would have.

1 Like

iPhone is a luxury here in Asia especially for young adults and teenager.After 30s,people chase other stuff

1 Like

Who’s your carrier. I’m paying $74 a month for Verizon. They’re too expensive. I want to keep my number though. I’ve had the same number for like 12 years.

Are you aware of this plan?

Nice!!!