I really need to get some hobbies!

Apart from painting. That’s my only hobby.

What are your hobbies?

What hobbies would you like to start if you had the motivation?

5 Likes

If I had the motivation I’d get back into computers and photography.

4 Likes

I have a hobby of putting together good (easy) jig saw puzzles. I like to cook from a recipe about every week. I like to read about 45 minutes at a time, reading short stories.
If I had the motivation, I think I would like to listen to classical music on the radio.

2 Likes

My hobby is reading/listening to Foreign Affairs articles

Also a big hobby for me is motorsport - I follow Formula One closely and the new season is due to start soon

3 Likes

I like fishing and golf in the summer/spring months

4 Likes

My only hobbies are walking at the park with my headphones in, going to the gym and doing my own nails… if you can call those hobbies.

If I had the creativity I’d wanna draw/paint more.

3 Likes

I haven’t picked up my guitar in many months.
Would like to play again.

These negatives are awful!

2 Likes

I want to get back into leather craft but it just isn’t in the cards right now…I used to be a professional artist (acrylic paint), but I still play the guitar and banjo all the time…even do a semi annual bluegrass show in my mom’s home town.

2 Likes

That’s great Jukebox :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My hobby is programming computers and writing.

But I need more hobbies because I’m bored most of the time. I don’t want to do what most people do as hobbies. I hate cooking.

2 Likes

I want to go to the gym daily for 2hrs like I did with friends while I was on Abilify.

2 Likes

My two favourite hobbies are music, and nature photography. Believe it or not, I would love to learn how to knit. It seems like a great way to pass the time, and create something useful in the process

2 Likes

Yea… I do like the idea of making my own clothes, got inspired by @Kxev, although… I can imagine buying the equipment might be too expensive for my budget :confused:

4 Likes

My hobby is solving Rubik’s cubes, I have a nice little collection going on :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’d like to get back into gaming, skateboarding, and music production.
Most of the time, if I’m focused on something, I’m meditating.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic. I remember in high school when you Rubik’s Cubes first came out, and I could only get one side. I knew a couple of guys that read up on the topic and they could do the whole thing, but could never have figured it out on their own. I guess I just didn’t have enough interest. Too busy smoking pot and looking at girls, LOL Now I would be much more interested

I had to look up the meaning of Memento Mori; Memento Vivere… great tagline

3 Likes

I saw a guy blindfolded solve a rubik’s cube in about thirty seconds !!

3 Likes

Yes, I need to do some mindfulness. I think I’ll start on Monday.

4 Likes

i would like to get serious about music and songwriting is one thing, i rarely pick up my guitar now, but have it on my schedule to practice 3pm-6pm. and being more consistent working out. i would like to grow some fruit in my yard, i guess a little gardening is a hobby. and one thing i wish i could afford and had enough time for, is i would like to get decent at golf. but it’s so expensive and takes up a lot of time. to name a few things. o yeah, and also i would like to read more and write more. that’s about it.

4 Likes

Great list. I wish I had your energy

2 Likes