I really love trees

When I’m scared or very petrified I think of the beauty of nature and those I love most. By that I mean those that I feel closest to. It gives me some comfort.
Nature seems so harmonious and generally friendly especially trees their not like volcanoes or earthquakes :wink:

7 Likes

I love trees and I do believe they are very much alive and can feel pain.
I believe they have souls.

6 Likes

Being out in nature gives such a peaceful uplifting energy :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I always buy things with tree patterns for my house. I like to bring the outdoors inside. Nature has this uplifting affect to it.

3 Likes

i love trees to, they are beautiful in their own unique way, shaped by nature

3 Likes

When people cut the grass, the grass actually gives off a chemical that attracts near by bugs to come help the grass.

5 Likes

I like trees. In Northern Norway, the trees are small and have stunted growth due to the cold climate.
When I first moved to Denmark, I was in awe of all the forests with the large trees.

I also loved driving through Finland as a kid, Finland has awesome pine forests.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go see the redwoods. I can’t imagine standing next to something so massive. Man made structures is one thing but standing next to a living entity of perfectly rearranged star dust sounds breath taking.

2 Likes

It’s funny, when I lived in a village on the tundra there were no trees anywhere cuz they couldn’t take root in the permafrost, but the first time I flew into the town I’m in now, seeing all the trees again was like seeing old friends who’ve been away for awhile. I love the pines, spruce, and birch that grow all around where I live, and it’s neat seeing the moose munch on them in the winter. I love trees!

2 Likes

I really love trees too. Their like dear friends to me. I feel so much better when I’m around them. I’ve been living on the desert for 20 years, just moved close to the ocean, and very close to the redwoods, can’t wait to get a chance to go see them. But for now I’m happy with all the different kind of trees there are here all around.

2 Likes

trees are nice but giant spiders and crazy squirrels that nest in the trees are not so nice, i used to climb trees as a kid

1 Like

Count me in as a tree lover. I still want to see Northern California redwoods someday

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.