Is anybody a nature lover...and is anybody a homebody

I like nature, and I am a little bit of a homebody also.

3 Likes

I’m both also, jake.

3 Likes

I turn into a hermit for the winter save for cross country skiing here and there. In the summer I am an avid birder so am out a lot.

:bird:

3 Likes

4 Likes

If you continue on with that clip, you will realize the answer is yes. :sweat_smile:

I’m both. I miss hiking, but they follow me on trails so I’m not hiking anymore

1 Like

I like nature and I like staying at home

2 Likes

I’m the same @Jake. I love nature, but I love being at home. Quite the conundrum

1 Like

Nature is nice I think
I also like being a home body.

Nothing is nicer than being in my cosy room when I feel the need for isolation.

1 Like

Im not like ferdinand and smell the flowers.

1 Like

I don’t hate nature but I wouldn’t say I love it either. I’m a homebody tho.

I love nature but am a huge homebody. It’s just tough for me to get out of the house, mainly because grooming myself/getting dressed is really hard unless I absolutely have to like for work.

If I lived in a nudist colony I’d probably go outside all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

I like doing walks in nature and a beautiful scenery can touch my soul. Nevertheless, I also enjoy sitting in my lounge chair and browsing my iPad.

I used to be more into nature when I used to get around better. Now I am a homebody.

I live in a populated area but I like reading science and nature stuff.

When I was in high school a couple of my friends and I would talk about becoming ecology commandos. We didn’t want to hurt people, but we would have gone after machinery if we had the means. It was all a daydream, though. But we were so in love with Nature that we wanted to protect it however we could. We used to go backpacking every Spring and every Fall break. One guy had done a lot more backpacking than that. Now I am not so obsessed with nature, but I’m still pretty strong in wanting to protect the giant redwood forest. I can’t go backpacking now, though, because of the med’s I have to take. They destroy your body’s temperature regulation mechanisms.

ever heard of a tree house? :smile:

I used to be a nature lover when I lived in Barharbor near Acadia National park, now I live in a small city so I can be near my mental health workers, and now I sit in side all day.

ferdinand magellan move over!

1 Like

Yup. Never got to have one, only the kids with stable parents who owned property did.

1 Like