I propose Mental Wellness... and it's for everyone

My Mom lies to try to make me think my sister cares about me and she lies to my sister the same way. It just made me not trust my Mom.

My parents tried to help open the door or healing between us all, but they also tried to remain neutral.

Thanks for that feedback. I think you are right about staying neutral surprisedjā€¦Dont know how your parents managed to keep that balance. In the beginning, I think I was just trying to keep a lot of support around my son-but going about it in the wrong way. I hope one day they will try. Or my son will take a chance and open that door himself. onceapoet..I know my girls love their brother, but just do not know how to be with him...I tell my son that, and its true. Maybe that is what your mom is doing

The brother just one year younger then I has been going through some mental health and addiction issues of his own. But before addressing them, he and I have been in a very negative place with each other. When he gets himself back together, Iā€™ve been asked IF I will make that first move towards rebuilding that bridgeā€¦ I can honestly say, I have no idea if I will make that first move, or trust what he does. I have no idea how this will go.

I think my parents were able to stay neutral because they also have siblings that they themselves donā€™t always get along with. So they know that sibs have a complicated relationship and weā€™ll either patch it up, or we wonā€™t.