I posted this on Hearthpawn website and it is considered as spam, automatically, I requested the moderator to review it

I posted this on Hearthpawn website and it is

considered as spam, automatically,

I requested the moderator to review it.

==============================================

Success comes with birth and or methods.

How to be a Legend player?

Hi,

I posted this on Hearthpawn website and it is considered as spam, automatically, I requested the moderator to review it.I’m Sagar Gorijala from India. I’ve Paranoid type Schizophrenia. I’m 37, single, virgin, male and someone who is almost a total failure.

I’ve a tip for you to be a Legend player.

First, the truth… And, the TRUTH is… [[[ Success comes with birth and or methods. ].

Method:

1. What did the card(s) do?

Look for improvement and change your card/cards in the deck/play accordingly.

1. What did I do?

Look for improvement by understanding what you are doing. Don’t make mechanical and automatic moves without burning the rope.

Just burn the rope and make your meaningful move, it need not be perfect now, perfection comes with experience and ability. And ability is like… Success comes with birth and or methods. Where [ Success = Ability. ]. It also comes with METHOD(s).

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Sagar Gorijala.

HEALTH#11636

NA Server

I want to be a World Champion and may be the

1. Medication

2. Health supplements

and

1. Nootropics

I use will make me live a normal life and may be sooner or later I’ll be a HEARTHSTONE World Champion.

Schizophrenia is a Birth Genetic Defect which is both Brain and Mind Disorder and is a Neuro Degenerative Disease,

meaning, my health will become worse and worse.

Thanks.

meaning, my health will become worse and worse

That’s not necessarily true.

2 Likes