Life is a movie with hidden script and everything else is absent

Life is a movie with hidden script and everything else is absent.

Quote by guy named S… G… (Sagar Gorijala - random name) and all other quotes made by me/him are either garbage or redundant or of lower quality than this quote. This quote is his/my best quote and reveals the truth and journey of life in a single sentence/statement. I am happy that I finally nailed the coffin of truth and it is the only key I was searching for and happy me that I finally found the key.

Thanks friends.

6 Likes

Could not edit previous post…

Hi guys

Im ace and I’m a legend player playing the ANZ qualifier ( winner goes to the APAC to try win a Blizzcon spot )

I would like someone to talk to about my decks and bounce ideas off ( Skype is a must )

Also I’ve been holding off on doing this until I qualify for a invite major but I’m looking for a team now

Please comment below or add me Ace103#1126 or email wongj11@outlook.com

I live in New Zealand

Please include link to team website or forums main location of players and any notable players in the team

Quote from way12go >>
Hi Ace, I’m Sagar Gorijala from India and my In Game Id is [[[ SOMETHING#11519 ]]]. I’m not a legend player but I can help you.

My help —> Everything = Brain activity. Aim for the best to be the best.

I personally can’t help you with the game because I have Brain disorder. My target is to win 2017 Blizcon World Championship. I was already warned in this forum for posting about my Brain disorder so I am not going to talk about the Paranoid type Schizophrenia. I’m 36 Male single and I too need help but I’m not expert to help you. I play on NA server.

So do you think I can help?

Life is a movie with hidden script and everything else is absent.

Quote by guy named S… G… (Sagar Gorijala - random name) and all other quotes made by me/him are either garbage or redundant or of lower quality than this quote. This quote is his/my best quote and reveals the truth and journey of life in a single sentence/statement. I am happy that I finally nailed the coffin of truth and it is the only key I was searching for and happy me that I finally found the key.

Thanks friends.

My help —> Life is a movie with hidden script and everything else is absent. By Sagar Gorijala.

This ad / advertisement is…

Brother Raju what is going on…

Fogg is going on (Fog)

Ah! That I know. What else is going on…

Ah! Else, Fogg alone is going on. (Fog)

To win a HEARTHSTONE World Championship you need to clear the Fog in Brain Activity.

For example… Brain fog also means Brain Inflammation and me with Paranoid type Schizophrenia is similar to extreme Brain Fog… that is… extreme Brain Inflammation.

All the best, Ace.

Life is a movie with hidden script and everything else is absent. By Sagar Gorijala.

This ad / advertisement is…

Brother Raju what is going on…

Fogg is going on (Fog)

Ah! That I know. What else is going on…

Ah! Else, Fogg alone is going on. (Fog)

So, you watch the movie but the life behind the character or brain activity is unknown and it takes adult hood and maturity to realize that we do enjoy movie but we failed to notice this and also that everything else is missing.

Like the song…

Imaginations that are our creations… And the real story skips a heart beat or two.

That is all regarding this particular quote.

Thanks.

another greatest quote by Sagar Gorijala!

4 Likes

Only great quote. All other quotes are simply garbage!

3 Likes

Bhai Aapna hal chal mujhe Pm me batao…take care…

2 Likes

I’m fine. Having very very little brain activity and trouble living normal life. After I started taking health supplements for brain inflammation my anger became zero and I am not having mood problems. Thanks.

3 Likes

Do u still take olanzapine …!!!

2 Likes

Only when delusions are too much.

If I can live life with a proper story I believe people can fall in love and continue doing so. I’m not in a position to live that kind of dream. Thanks friend.

you have to take aps everyday or they are useless…

1 Like

Right now watching final day of HEARTHSTONE world championship on twitch.tv

Goodbye friends, for now.

See ya later.

Thanks.

2 Likes

How do u spend ur time @anon93437440 …!!

1 Like

@far_cry0, why sagar declare all previous quote as a garbage. His mind don’t want to hold older thoughts or because of excitement.

2 Likes

Woh kabhi samlegha nahi… harbar woh yehi kheta hai ki all my quote are garbage…he only takes his med when he has delusion… he is not in right path… he says he iz in 20mg olanzapine…he has lot of positive symptoms…

1 Like

God is cruel for some.

2 Likes

Theek kaha :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.