I need your opinion

If you had a lot of clothes that didn’t fit anymore… would you get rid of them? Or keep them in hopes you’d be able to wear them again?

4 Likes

That’s a tough one. I have jeans that I didn’t get to wear for too long before gaining weight. They are nice so I have been keeping them but I got rid of everything else. In time I may get rid of them but for now I have them. If you have the space maybe keep a few of the nicer things?

2 Likes

Yeah… I don’t exactly have the space so that’s why I’m debating what to do :upside_down_face:

Guess I’ll just keep some of my favorites…

Thanks

I would get rid of everything and buy one new outfit in a slightly smaller size you really like. Hang it somewhere you can see it as motivation. Buy something not extremely smaller so your goal is attainable, otherwise it will seem impossible to ever wear.

1 Like

I kept my 38 by 32 Levi’s cause they were expensive and in good condition. I’ve had them boxed up for years. With the way I’m going on perphenazine, it looks like I might be able to wear them again. Have some shorts too. I basically kept my shorts and pants.

1 Like

After having a serious clothing catalogue addiction a few years back

…ive came to the conclusion that clothes are just temporary

…i often leave a bagful at charity shop now and have never regretted it

Its therapeutic to let go of old and in with the new x

2 Likes

Depends how much I love them.

I have plenty of clothes that are to small for me because I’m hoping I will lose weight and fit into them again.

2 Likes

I donated some and kept some.

1 Like

Do you have the drive and fortitude to eat properly and exercise in order to lose weight?

If you can honestly say yes then keep them, but if you know you won’t then perhaps donate them or sell them on some website.

1 Like

I keep mine. When I lost 48ibs in weight last time I was happy to have kept all my old clothes I hadn’t wore in awhile.

The last time I put on weight I kept my clothes, bought almost no new ones and forced myself to lose the weight. It was 35 pounds. If you think you’ll lose weight then keep them. If you don’t think you will then you can get rid of them.

1 Like

I’d get rid of them via donation if they’re 2 sizes or more off from where I currently am

1 Like

Keep & start pushing to navigate your way back to your ideal. I recently went to the hospital and gained 15 lbs. So ive been fasting. Today was most successful so far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.