I miss my friends

I miss my friends from church and in the past. I attended a Filipino Baptist church and made so many friends. Some were my age and older. I lost contact of some friends from school and acquaintances.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that See :pensive:

Friends are so important

2 Likes

I’m so sorry covid and the cold has us all missing people I think… Could be wrong sorry if I am

3 Likes

Last night I dreamed about my presz friends, especially my best friend. I made new friends but still miss the ones from before sz, I had much more friends before sz.

2 Likes

I also had church friends.

2 Likes

@see121 I feel for you. For the longest time, I was in such a dark place, I just couldn’t bear to be around my old friends and family.

Different circumstances, but I can relate to the pain of it

3 Likes

Can you reach out to them somehow? Look them up on FB or something?

3 Likes

sorry to hear you missing your friends. Don’t you have contact with them anymore?

1 Like

Hmm.

Indeed, @see121.

Indeed. . .

I Once Had Friends. And They All Left Me. Left Me Alone. Alone In A Cave. In A Cave Within A Lonely Mountain. The Lonely Mountain Of The Disappearing Faith Of Love.

I Know What It’s Like To Lose Everything In A Day. Where The Night Laughs.

Laughs At My Misfortune.

Let Us Heal Together.

ALL OF US (!!!).

One Day…, Our Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace Will Return.

Until Then…, Let Us Learn. . . . . . .

Selah!.

2 Likes

Beautifully said @ATARI

1 Like

Hmm.

I Have Been Left In Shattered Bits & Pieces Of Confusion.

What Do You Mean (???).

Selah!.

2 Likes

@ATARI what I took from what you wrote, is that even though life falls apart, we can still heal… There was a positive message in the end, which I appreciate

Your words also transform something painful, into Beauty

1 Like

Hmm.

Not The Intention, But!, Thank You. . .

I Try To Heal The Soul. . .

Not Looking For Control. . .

Jus The Center of Each Of Our Shadow’s Goals. . . . . . .

Selah!.

3 Likes

Yeah, I get how you feel. Feels more alive with friends.

2 Likes

I miss my buddies from high school – we used to get high drive around and watch movies, drink n party with beautiful women, before my schizophrenia I had a group I would hang around with and we were carefree and laid back, then my life fell apart, I’m piecing it together ----- I just have my girlfriend to talk to :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.