I miss my baby today

Okay, he’s not a baby anymore, he’s in elementary school, but still,

I miss him, a lot.

I miss him everyday, but some days are harder than others.

This is one of those days.

I want to email his daddies and set up a video chat, but because they’re on the other side of the world, we can only do it weekends.

Plus, I don’t like pressuring them to video chat with me on days I don’t feel good,

I really want to be my best for all of them and prefer to be in a better state of mind when we talk.

I take comfort knowing he’s got two great dads taking care of him right now,

But I still wonder about him constantly.

It’s tough.

8 Likes

I am sorry you are apart from your boy…I would miss him terribly too…sorry…idk what to say to comfort you…maybe find diversion through reading or watching a movie?

3 Likes

Maybe you can write him a sweet letter/message they can read to him?

3 Likes

I am not privy to your personal life Rex, but being separated from kids must be tough. I don’t plan on having offspring cause I don’t think I’d be a competent parent but when I am away from my parents, despite my advanced age, I know they still miss me a lot.

2 Likes

He was adopted at birth by two loving parents.

We got to know each other very well during my pregnancy and we’re still close today.

His dads work for the government and have been abroad since the baby was born.

I still see him every few months.

And we video chat every few weeks, I just miss him.

@jukebox, I’ve got a lot of packing to do to keep me distracted, I may do that.

@Pikasaur, that’s a very nice thought.

I may write him something, or just write in my journal.

I would work on his painting, but all that stuff is ready for packing.

3 Likes

Are you moving somewhere @anon54386108 ?

1 Like

Yes,

I’m just moving houses from the country to the city.

I’m sorry @anon54386108
I know it must be tough

1 Like

The mother/ child bond is the strongest in nature.

Be proud of yourself for giving life to this little person. You did a wonderful thing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry rex. It’s so hard missing someone. I agree that writing in a journal or writing a letter would be therapeutic.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you miss your baby. He is in a loving home, but it still hurts because you are his mommy and always will be. Maybe as he gets older he will want to spend time with you. I hope that happens. Please feel better. I know you hurt. Hugs hugs hugs. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.