I might go to graduate school

I might go to graduate school and I’m really excited but nervous at the same time. Need to do a lot of stuff to prepare my application.

I’m also applying to graduate school in interpretation, which has a very competitive test.

I’m worried because I’m unfortunately getting weaker in mind and body, and I don’t know if I can withstand everything.

But you never know until you try…so I guess that’s why I’m going to give it a shot.

9 Likes

Good luck. Use all the resources and help they offer. In my country lots of colleges have aide for disabled students; usually an office just to help disabled students. Also, I finally started using tutors; I have two classes to go and in my last class I used a tutor for the first time. There’s counselors and even food aide. You’re right, you never know until you try, but you sound fairly intelligent so that’s a huge plus.

2 Likes

why?
not a good idea.
lots of debt and maybe no job in the end.

That’s very positive. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Same here, but I am finding that when one door closes another opens.

2 Likes

and I think that might be a myth to get cost reduced doing for doing Master’s degree, only for B.A.

Go for it. You sound like you want to do this, and if you give it your all you will succeed. Don’t let sz hold you back from something that is a goal/dream of yours.

1 Like

Unfortunately to become a certified/trained translator, I need to graduate from my school’s MA program.

But I’m also considering studying for the civil servant exam. So it’s just a “might” for now. Not decided yet. (Also I know that I might be dead before I get the MA degree lol)

3 Likes

Not intelligent at all- I spend a lot of time looking at funny memes. It’s a great way to spend the day.

With all jokes aside, thank you. I still have a year and a half, so I have a lot of time to prepare.

2 Likes

Good luck with whatever you decide to endeavor @laetitia.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.