Last year my pdoc said I can reduce dose after spring. It’s after spring now but I’m gonna wait for November when I see the pdoc and ask if I can go ahead with it. It will be one year since I had the episode in November.
Why chance it @ish?
If it ain’t broke why fix it?
You recently became psychotic
I personally would wait for some time to go by.
I wouldn’t risk having another relapse
I hope it all works out ok.
I want to go from 15mg to 10mg but obviously I’ll talk it through … maybe he will decide against it.
Also it’s been a year almost.
Since my psychotic break in 2016 my psychiatrist is against me reducing my meds.
I don’t know maybe your case is different @ish
It might be I’m doing better on 15 than I was on 10 but my insight is poor so only a doctor can decide.
Yeah I want to go down to 3mg of Risperdal from 4mg but I don’t think it’s a good idea.
She won’t touch my med dosage.
If your insight is poor then it might not be a good idea to lower your AP dose.
That’s a fair point I’ll just keep it at this dosage for another year and see.
Yeah discuss it with your doctor also @ish
Good luck with whatever you decide.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.