Anyone? Advice please

Has anyone slightly reduced their antipsychotic and not felt any worse

4 Likes

My advice is to take your meds as prescribed. Your pdoc ought to know what they’re doing. If you feel they’re wrong, then I would schedule an appt with them.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice in this matter @Borath

2 Likes

I am going to reduce my rispridal from 3 mg to 2 mg… why dont u have a chat with ur pdoc…!!!

Take care and have a lovely day… its raining outside …!!! Monsoon is apporaching…!!!

1 Like

Why thank you @far_cry0
The matter is in hand

1 Like

Yes u know i can handle the lowered dose…!!! As i dont have positive Symptoms…!!!

Yes the less you take the better

1 Like

I think u can do well at lower doses… talk about it…
Ur pdoc is always there to help u…!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @far_cry0
Enjoy the Masson if you can

1 Like

One time they were reducing my Haldol shot. I was drinking ten cups of coffee a day and doing ephedrine. I was also doing moderate exercise, which combined with the caffeine and ephedrine, amp’ed me up pretty good. I went a week without sleeping. Then we had a Thanksgiving family reunion, and I was pacing back and forth the whole time, fuming about death and destruction. They finally called the police on me and had me committed. That’s a good example of what not to do when they are reducing your med’s.

2 Likes

I reduced my Abilify after a year, I’m on minimum dose now and things are fine, but were all different and what works for one person may not work for others

2 Likes

Yep. Dropped them for a week now and no difference. If I turn out to have bipolar then I want that mania hit again ya feel me lol

1 Like

You’ll regret this later buddy

2 Likes

Probably 15151515

How long does Monsoon season last? @far_cry0

2 Likes

3 to 4 month… @Loke hows is the wheather there…!!!

@far_cry0. It’s sunny and warm here. It gets hot in the afternoon. We don’t have monsoons where I live.

1 Like

I taper off risperidone and I feel better… I was taking 15mg, I took 6mg for 5 days, and today I took only 3mg.

1 Like

Om are u taking 3 antipsychotic…!!!

1 Like

Yes, now I take risperidone, haloperidol and aripiprazole…

1 Like