I made enough food for a week!

I’m pretty proud of myself! It all tastes good too

9 Likes

Great job. I know you were not liking the idea. I’m glad you went ahead and did it.

2 Likes

Nice. What did you make?

2 Likes

@Enlightenedbeing I made 7 chicken covered in canned mushrooms for lunches
4 baked Pork chops with seasoning and a pound of ground beef with the same seasoning baked then thrown into the skillet to finish for dinners

3 Likes

There was a lady who wrote a book called Cooking For A Month. She cooked and froze all her meals for a month in one day. Her monthly grocery bill for a family of 5 was $250.

1 Like

@Loke wow that’s amazing! I did a lot of cooking today I’m proud and I might try slowly increasing how much I cook at one time… Doing all of that sounds awesome!.. I found I don’t like pork as much as I like chicken and beef… I wanna lose weight and it would be nice to save money too

1 Like

I live on my dad’s farm. He raised pigs for a while. Very dirty animals and stinky too. Also when you cook pork you need to make sure it’s well done cos pigs often carry worms that can make you sick. I don’t think pork tastes very good either.

1 Like

@Loke very true from my understanding

1 Like

Are you trying to stretch your dollar?

Livingonadime.com. I happened upon that website. They have YouTube videos too.

1 Like

@Loke always! Okay thank you… They started on the fireworks early tonight so I’ll take a look tomorrow

1 Like

Coolness :sunglasses: have a good one

1 Like

@Loke you too! 15

1 Like

Good job!!! That’s great! Your week will be so much easier now

1 Like

@CoCo I hope so! I’m excited!

2 Likes

That sounds scrumptious.

1 Like

@Enlightenedbeing Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.