I’m trying to get a puppy but I can’t decide

@Wave. True true… Now Idk what one to get lol XD

1 Like

I’m looking into getting a mixed breed.
They are hardier dogs and usually healthier than pure breeds.

1 Like

@Wave. Yeah but what about for a service dog?

1 Like

For a service dog, can’t beat a Labrador.

@Wave … Do you think a mix breed can be a service dog?

1 Like

Mixed breeds can be service dogs, especially if they are part Labrador, golden retriever or German shepherd.

@Wave. Okay thanks… Maybe when I’m ready my local Humane Society will have puppies in that have that kind of dog in them

1 Like

Yeah best of luck with it @Twialine

1 Like

Thanks @Wave. 15

1 Like

i’d get like a border collie but they need a lot of exercise huh… but i like those dogs =)

I have a small dog. He weighs 10 pounds. He’s easy to take care of, easy to clean up after, and his food is affordable. Even though he’s small, he loves to play etc. I like having a small dog.

As a kid, I had large dogs. They were harder to care for. I had one dog that ate our couch. Literally. The whole couch. He also jumped the fence all the time to run and play, and we’d have to go chasing after him. He kept me on my toes, that’s for sure

Ha, @CoCo , my dog ate our couch as a puppy. Took me forever to restuff and sew back together.

1 Like

Lol! Dogs can be as much work as they are fun. Haha

I grew up with Bernese mountain dogs. I loved them and still. I guess they’re part of the reason why I’m vegetarian.

It’s official I’m putting down a deposit on a golden doodle puppy tomorrow!

3 Likes

I just got a golden retriever puppy! If you have the means and a number of people to look after him/her, I would go big dog. I like their personalities better, but that’s just my opinion. Small dogs are okay, too :grinning: Good luck!

1 Like

Sorry but if your working I don’t agree getting a dog. My sister works full time and has a dog and it was left to me to look after him.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.