I’m so scared

Keep hearing a voice telling me bad things and to break out of the simulation. That people are going to kill me. The one that recites scripture too.

I’m extra stressed because I have to work tomorrow and I don’t know if I can like this. I’m tired of being in this hell. I just want relief and I don’t know how to get it.

You were going to talk to your doctor about going back on Clozapine. Maybe you could get them to bump up the appointment and see them earlier.

1 Like

He said he wants to give it a month or two to see if the Invega works.

1 Like

Sorry if I’m being a burden by complaining so much. Idk what to do

1 Like

You aren’t being a burden dude.
Voices can make one’s life a living hell. I feel you.
Your priority should be mental sanity and a mind clear of voices. Work can wait until you get stabilized. At least that’s my 2 cents.

1 Like

I just started this job last week. I’d hate to give it up. I feel worthless.

You’re not a burden and you’re not worthless. You have a serious condition that most people couldn’t handle on their best day.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m just at a loss right now.

1 Like

Were you stable when you started looking for a job? Many szs have a few good days and suddenly they think they’re cured. I guess you should really wait for invega to work its magic. Or switch to clozapine in the worst case scenario.

1 Like

Everyone is worth something to somebody. You’re not a burden, this is a support site. Can you call your pdoc and tell them that your voices are getting scary? Maybe they can give you a prn or something.

3 Likes

@Andrey I’m not sure how stable honestly. I just needed more money than what I was getting on disability. I probably made a wrong choice by getting it.

@Sardonic I have a prn for anxiety. My pdoc is also out of the office until Tuesday. He’s only ever there on Tuesday’s

I totally get the money issue. I relied heavily on my parent’s generosity during dark times of my illness. After finding a good med combo and working my way back in business slowly but surely, I was able to get a part time job.
Voices can be extremely harmful. The sooner you make them shut up, the better.

Oh, that sucks. Maybe you could tell your boss that you’re struggling? Maybe don’t go into details but say you’re not feeling well. Then they will understand if you seem out of it or distracted.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.