I’m pretty messed up

When someone says they do something similar to something I do or say, I instinctively think they’re talking about me instead of connecting with them about our shared interest. It’s sad :frowning:

2 Likes

You’re okay 1515151

Maybe its paranoia?

It’s like it’s ever present. I have to tell myself not to be paranoid a lot. I guess it’s getting better but it’s still not good. Trust is hard for me, what can i say?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I just don’t like how hard it is for me to connect deeply with people. I used to have deep connections with people and now I don’t have that anymore. Life just feels shallow if you aren’t connecting with other people, and it’s hard to connect when you’re emotionally deadened by invega and zoloft in addition to living in an alternate reality where everything is about you. The worst part is that I can’t stop myself from thinking this way. Even if you’re rejecting the thoughts as they come, you still thought the thought already. I don’t know how I’m supposed to rewire my brain besides just repeating mantras and saying that none of it has anything to do with me to myself. I am basically fighting my instincts, which tell me that something is wrong with reality. It’s probably just my illness ruining my ability to see reality, which is humiliating and depressing to think about. I don’t know, man. It’s just tough to find things to look forward to when your life is going to be lived with a serious disability.

1 Like

i feel the same

i live with si and paranoia and voices and visuals and ptsd and ocd and agoraphobia and td and other things i cant think of right now

i have to live off crazy meds that makes my life hell

the meds kill my memory and hard to talk i loose my words

people say they feel the same but they can live a “normal” life with family and friends work and life style

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I wish I could help it’s just that each person’s case is a little different. All I can do is tell you what I think helped me.

Avoiding alcohol, minimal medication, avoiding caffeine.

And working on my self confidence via trying to look after my physical health but also my thinking patterns.

It’s not easy.

I’m a fan of self help books myself.

Anyway, take care

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.