I’m finally feeling better

Still taking things day by day, but my symptoms are starting to feel a lot better. Meds seem like they are helping thankfully. I don’t feel as fearful anymore. Hope things continue looking up for me

20 Likes

That’s great, keep it up!

1 Like

Good news! :sunny:

1 Like

Good news! And yeah, this is definitely a day by day illness.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it.

1 Like

Awesome!!! You must be so happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting there :blush:

1 Like

Good luck! Stability is a nice feeling.

1 Like

women tend to recover more than men.cause they can express their feelings more

Glad to hear it @madi.

1 Like

madi you should find a partner.you look pretty.maybe that will take the syptoms away.

sorry im autistic i dont talk propley.

glad to read your post. really happy for you.

it’s inspirational to us all.

thanks, judy

1 Like

It’s good to just slow down and do things that are comfortable for you. Still. If possible add some decent exercise. I think it can help a lot. Glad your feeling better.

1 Like

Exercise is one thing I’m trying to incorporate more in my daily life. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@oulabi Thanks for your kind words. I actually have a wonderful wife who helps me so much with my illness. She’s my number one support! :blush:

Glad to hear of this @madi!

1 Like

As long as you look after your mind and stressors and make good use of meds, you’ll probably find life is still normal, it’s just adjusted to a level. Good luck

1 Like

acceptance and being satisfied with your own life is the most important part of recovery

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.