I love caffiene whos with me?

Nothing beats an iced tea or a coke or even a small coffee

4 Likes

Right now im drinking a coke. I had a large iced tea this morning

1 Like

I wish I had a fresh cuppa coffee rn lol I drink too much coffee surprisingly I get told to me I don’t drink enough coffee instead of 2 full pots I should make 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have to be careful with coffee it gives me anxiety I can only drink a small or medium

3 Likes

Yeah i love me some coffee. I drink three to four a day usually. Keeps me coherent and helps with getting ready for the day. My Nicotine/caffeine combo keeps me sane and alive.

2 Likes

I miss caffeine! Due to heart issues I had to limit it to 2 diet sodas a day, and only decaf coffee. I don’t care what anyone says, decaf DOES taste different.

2 Likes

:100: true I don’t like decaf

1 Like

Douwe Egbert decaf coffee is really good. Have you tried it?

1 Like

Yea :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: tea :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Here here!

I love my caffeine

3 Likes

yes, caffeine is my friend. I drink two pots of coffee a day plus diet cokes…about two a day.

1 Like

My only problem with coffee is I have to brush my teeth to get rid of coffee stains in my teeth I am trying to cut back on coffee and teeth brushing as well because it won’t be necessary

2 Likes

If I didn’t consume caffeinated drinks I’d probably sleep 70% of the day. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love the caffeine + nicotine combination!

3 Likes

@jukebox wow thats a lot of coffee!

1 Like

I like to have these in the morning. Quick, filling, and basically a morning coffee. Also, they have only one gram of sugar :o

edit: they taste great too

2 Likes

I drink coffee all day long! I’m addicted.

1 Like

I used to have diarrhea, my hands shook and I felt my heart pounding. And I also had a lot of anxiety. All because I was too addicted to caffeine.

Today I had one cup of cappuccino, one cup of strong dark roast and one cup of instant. This is a lot.

I cut down my coffee intake from 8-10 cups a day to 1-2 cups a day.

I don’t know why I became so addicted in the first place?

I’m never ever drinking that much caffeine again.

1 Like

same here… iused to drink 6 cups or more… now i only drink 2. my psychosis is reduced.

1 Like