I lost 15 pounds

I just slowly lost it over the last couple months. No big changes. No big diet. Just staying away from so much sugar and eating a little less. My pants are kinda falling off. If I lose more I’m going to have to buy new pants. Oh well, no biggie, I just won’t get very many in case I keep losing, just enough to get me by. I could always wear leggings too if I get really desperate. I think those would still fit.

10 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats!:partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Human

1 Like

That’s great!

Healthier, hopefully feeling happy.

Good job foliage friend!

1 Like

Thanks @Ooorgle

1 Like

Have you moved into your new place yet?

I’m excited for this new chapter of your life. You’ve got opportunity to do some great things for yourself.

I’m proud of you.

1 Like

no, I’m still waiting to find out if I get it or not. I’m so excited to find out.

1 Like

@Leaf

Keep it up!!!

1 Like

That is awesome. Good for you. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

1 Like

What medicine and dosage are you on if you don’t mind me asking and what BMI are you at

1 Like

That’s how I lost my weight. No big effort, just being sensible. That was years ago and I haven’t gained it back at all. I think you’re on the right path. Happy shopping!

1 Like

That’s great! Good job!!!

1 Like

I take 20 mgs of Saphris, 3 mgs of Rexulti, 200 mgs of Topamax and 120 mgs of Cymbalta. I don’t know what my bmi is but I’m 5’ 2" and I now weight 233. I still have a lot to lose, but it’s a start and I really do struggle with losing so this is quite happy news.

That’s good, but are you sure it was intentional?

15 pounds seems to me like a lot of weight to lose over a couple months without much effort, especially when you said losing weight is usually a challenge for you.

Just want to make sure you’re ok.

1 Like

good job on loosing weight @Leaf
i hope you keep loosing weight.
Buying some new pants is not too bad huh =D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.