I know the purpose of life

The purpose of life is to outsmart your opponents and do the right thing and do well in life.

We are all equaly weak its just chance and smartness that makes us different and make some people more succesful than others

5 Likes

My purpose is to know that there is love. It exists and we’re all worthy of it.

3 Likes

The purpose of life to me is to be happy regardless of what you believe. Just feeling happy.

3 Likes

for me, it’s about valuing life, health and being alive and breathing at this very moment. But I also have to confess that it is important to improve from negative symptoms significantly

3 Likes

For me the purpose of life, is that,
there is some kind of existence which is the one,
and that one is split in everything as one whole experience.
So what ever one does the one is learning.
So there is no flaw, its all ones will and like.

4 Likes

Everything has its own purpose. Like plants. Every plant has its own soil.

6 Likes

The porpoise of life is to do unto otters as you would have otters do unto you.

1 Like

Agree. I live by this philosophy. I have stopped eating meet because I have strong evidences that animals have feelings. I would not like to be killed to become food so I don’t do it to the animals. The funny thing about the universe is that what you do to others is done to you. it is like an unwritten law. that is why i believe in god.

1 Like

The purpose of life is to live. Simple.

2 Likes

Someone asked Sigmund Freud what the purpose of life was, and he said it was “to love and to work”. That sounds good to me, but those are amorphous terms. There are so many different kinds of work and so many different kinds of love. Still, I think this is a good formula by which to guide your life.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.