I kissed him and he got hungry

I was raised a Christian, not an active one now. I like the Bahai’s.

It’s not exclusive to sex.

this hormone must be more feminine and contained in females because just think of all the polygamists throughout history and all the so called players who can have sex with tens of women without being atteched to one of them. also think of all the prostitutes are you saying that their bodies arent working properly for not being atteched to their customers?

There is always a mind over matter approach to love. Some people get off on being studs and enjoy that more than even the deepest of loves. People are different.

I was taught that sex starts out as a physical need and love develops later.

why arent men inventing like a deodorant or spray which stimulates females who then release oxytocin in the process making them fall in love with the guy… scientists are never thinking of really important experiments.

They’re called pheromones. They’ve got supplements for it.

Attraction is complex. Smelling right isn’t everything, but it does have a certain grip to it.

i thought pheromones were more of a sexual stimulant not one that actually makes one fall in love/attechment.

It’s a complex mess. There is also a purely visual element to attraction.

Pheromones do directly affect sexual sensitivity. Not dramatically though. I think just thinking about someone long enough triggers the oxytocin. They are interrelated, malleable, totally ignore-able, and can operate independently as well.

Some people just don’t like relationships. The commitment is to much. They probably have the social grace and sexual performance that allows them live a bit more promiscuously.

See I keep saying girls have girl germs and no one believed me.

Cootie shots all around…

Circle, circle.
Dot, dot.
Now you got your cootie shot.

1 Like