I can't do it, nope nope nope

I’m freaking out. I’m not going on a date. He’s too sexual for me. I don’t even want to have sex. I don’t even want to kiss. I have no business going on a date. I’m cancelling. I can’t handle this anxiety.

7 Likes

Well, it isn’t the end of the world if you don’t go. Maybe you’ll feel more like it in the future.
Maybe if another chance pops up sometime you can reach a happy medium and maybe the guy will be less sexual and you’ll be a little more sexual.

2 Likes

Yea, you’re right. Maybe it will be a better match later.

2 Likes

A guy being creepy is a pretty good reason to cancel a date.

2 Likes

Yea, you’re right, he is being creepy.

1 Like

Do what you can handle when you can handle it.

:heart:

4 Likes

yes, thenk you @shutterbug

If you not feeling ready and your instincts are telling you not to go , go with your instinct.

1 Like

Well shucks. There will be someone you click better with.

1 Like

If he’s already being aggressively sexual and you haven’t even met yet, that would be a huge red flag for me. Especially if you’re not looking specifically for sex. Good call cancelling. Take care of yourself.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: :revolving_hearts: :-1:

:frowning:

I’ve decided I’m only going to communicate in big emojis from now on.

2 Likes

I love it, the new big emojis are so much more expressive too

2 Likes

Forget him! No one kisses on a first date unless it is George Clooney…

2 Likes

He’s famous for having waited 2 years for his first kiss on a blind date he clicked with and ended up dating for four years.

1 Like

Ikr, you don’t plan a first kiss ahead of time, it’s only if it goes well and if you like each other. Jeeze, some people are so pushy.

2 Likes

I agree with @Alice. Trust your instincts.

1 Like

I prefer a gentleman. So I’ll wait for one.

3 Likes

Good thinking! My husband was a perfect gentleman when we started dating. He wasn’t pushy at all. And he’s a really good guy.

2 Likes

Awesome. You are so lucky.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.