I keep seeing people as reptilians

Everyone does strange things with their tongue. I am not imagining it, nor am I hallucinating. People are reptilians. I can’t be the only one who has this belief…

Are they a hive mind?

Am I alone?

Come on, my friend. It’s a delusion.

4 Likes

But the tongue thing is inexplainable…

How can you be sure it is not a hallucination?

1 Like

Maybe you see what you want to see. Or you interpret normal tongue movements as suspicious

2 Likes

I don’t hallucinate. I am not in psychosis at the moment. I sleep well.

The joker from the dark knight trilogy has weird tongue movements.

1 Like

Why do you look at ppl’s tongues lol I did that while psychotic as well as directly looking at them in the eyes for several seconds. Its offensive I think. I don’t do those now.

1 Like

Obviously you do hallucinate if you’re seeing people look reptilian with weird tongue movements. It’s the most obvious explanation. Because reptilian monster people only exist in fiction and sick brains

1 Like

Please get back on meds @StonePaperScissors!

2 Likes

Even on meds I had these beliefs, and I noticed weird tongue movements.

1 Like

You are imagening so. If it were true then other people would notice as well. I have had similar delusions. Like there were alien inflitrators in society, luckily meds work for me so delusions disappears. And even if it were true if I was troubling myself with such thoughts the only thing I would accomplish would be to impede my own life, not being able to get anything done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.