I just realized how to save millions of lives

Instead of sending our young folks to war we could have our leaders duke it out in pro wrestling matches.

Imagine the fun!

Everyone wearing US flag colored cowboy hats while holding up signs that say things like “Nuke em Joe!”

I think it could really unify America again!

:smiley:

8 Likes

Lmao! :joy:

I’m more about the leaders proving their physical talents i.e. fighting skills. :wink:

3 Likes

I always thought everything should be decided by rock, paper, scissors. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: your idea is a little more peaceful than mine. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve always said, take ten highly trained martial artist from each country, and let them go at it on a desert island until there’s only one standing

4 Likes

Yeah!! Bruce Lee would be proud. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lmao!! Hi-yooooohhh

1 Like

(We have the same birthday as him, too.)

1 Like

I just thought of that when I posted my reply.

I have the same birthday as Bruce Lee, I studied Karate, then joined the same branch as Chuck Norris! Duh dun dun! All evidence that points to me being the chosen one.

:wink:

5 Likes

I’m not going to lie, as a long time boxing fan I’ve actually given this some thought before.

We’d all be commanded by the Phillipines. Manny Pacquiao has mentioned considering running for president of the Phillipines. Poor Joe Biden wouldn’t stand a chance against Pacquiao’s Manila Ice.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re pretty much right lol!

I could handle a large immigration influx of Filipinas though. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

All hail Dear Leader Manny Pacquiao.

3 Likes

Well, of course!

And our birthday is also the same as Jimi Hendrix’s. Which, of course, means I was destined to be a rock star.

4 Likes

Yeah well… I was born on the day Joan Of Arc was burned on a pyre! Born to be a heretical witch is what I gather from it. “She’s a witch! Burn her!.. but does she float?”

5 Likes

You are a rock star @Pandy !! :smiley:

2 Likes

After giving it some thought… Floyd Mayweather Jr would probably be elected president of the U.S. if that were the case. We’d have a president who makes it rain at the strip clubs… but at least he helps the homeless of Las Vegas… who knows he might make a surprisingly decent president.

3 Likes

You say the sweetest things!

1 Like

I’ve had more than enough of unqualified celebs in politics.

Oops, pretend you didn’t see that, mods.

1 Like

Too bad Arnold Schwarzenegger didn’t run for president. He fights terminators didn’t you know?

2 Likes

Only in the second movie.

3 Likes