I just heard my neighbor say

She’s gonna jump. This pissed me off. Since when are you in my head? Now I’m going to erase the thoughts. I’m still going to crisis center my meds are messed up. I don’t see my pdoc til March 3rd.

5 Likes

you misheard them…you are ill…don’t worry…they aren’t talking about you…thank you for sharing…I’m glad you are going to get help. take care.

4 Likes

Focus on your breath, and start listing things (even small things that your grateful for).
When I was off balance the AC vent would morph into a male voice and say things.It wasn’t true.
Keep asking yourself questions…Is this true?..is this helpful?..does this change anything?..most likely not.

Then go back to the breathing and thinking of things to be thankful of.

Your okay, you’ve got this.

3 Likes

Thank you Zelda.

3 Likes

Are you knitting anything new?

2 Likes

I’m making a blanket for my mom.

5 Likes

She’ll be lucky to keep warm in something that you are taking time making for her. Sweet of you to make it for her.

3 Likes

Ever since my dad died I’ve been closer to her. I agree.

4 Likes

Hang in there @roxanna. Don’t let those voices get you down.

2 Likes

Try to remember they’re not really saying that. I know it’s hard, really hard. Just hang in there as best as you can

2 Likes

Remember the crisis lines, and you can vent on here. Try to keep out the negatives.

1 Like

A lot of people on this forum have issues with their neighbors. You are not alone.

4 Likes

They’ve been slamming things around above me now they stopped. Thinking of going to my mom’s today. Idk yet.

2 Likes

Neighbor went to see where I was he had his hand in his pocket on his gun. He pretend he went to check mail. Won’t be long before they find out I’m on here.

1 Like

I need to go to the crisis center. My meds are screwed up. I can’t go because I have to be here for the vet to look at Bella.

1 Like

I am interested generally in schizophrenia and in all schizophrenic people especially those whom expressing thier experiences on the disease actually I am a GP doctor and also I have schizophrenia I like to help and as well as to get helped.

You must be a bad GP believing voices are a devil’s trick.

I’m sorry.

2 Likes

No no. Are you talking to me or z?

1 Like

To z. He’s hidden post.

Please hang in there @roxanna
Try to distract yourself

2 Likes