I just binge ate. I feel disappointed in myself. But I do feel kind of temporarily emotionally relieved. Because of all those calories

I’m disappointed.

My belly has gone round and pregnant like.

1 Like

It’s ok. Just start over tomorrow! I’m scared because I’m gaining weight again but went on my Noom and did 1000 steps and will do another 1000 steps later. So maybe do some steps to burn it off?

2 Likes

Thanks Flowers. I’m going to do a fast on Monday and Wednesday.

Well done for all your steps :))

Me too :frowning:

It sucks doesn’t it. Sorry to hear that Smokes.

Idk if I would fast to work it off cause it could cause a yoyo effect. I would just work on devising nutritionally complete meal options and cycling throughout them. Like following the nutrition facts to a T

1 Like

I’m going to start working soon. I really want to be my healthy BMI by then. It would give me a confidence boost.

But yea I get what you are saying though…

2 Likes

It really does. I’m trying really hard to get back to a healthy lifestyle, but it’s tough

1 Like

It is, especially with all the tempting food around absolutely everywhere.

1 Like

Id just chuck it or donate it. Health is so important

1 Like

I had to delete the food delivery apps on my phone, there was just too much temptation to order McDonald’s as a midnight snack

1 Like

Yea, I really seriously don’t need a chronic disabling illness when I’m elderly. I just want to be a happy dancing elderly chick. Lol.

3 Likes

Lol I hear you!

1 Like

That’s a good idea.

I can’t wait to move out.

Because then I don’t have my parent’s junk food as temptation.

Just what I choose to buy…

Good luck Smokes… Hope you can get round to a healthy lifestyle :sunny:

1 Like

Thanks friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you can too!

1 Like

Thankyou, I will try my best and see where that takes me haha.

Tomorrow is a fresh new day

You’ll make good choices in the future. We believe in you!

1 Like

That’s really sweet of you. Cheers Sunlion.

Bless you - Dont beat yourself up about it. I know we are very different - but i wish i had a raging appetite, then the GP would not be considering giving me Vit Injections.

Im gonna go againest the grain - and say dont feel guilty. There are far worse addictions out there.

So long as your happy - Who cares!?? :slight_smile:

1 Like