I just binge ate. I feel disappointed in myself. But I do feel kind of temporarily emotionally relieved. Because of all those calories

I always overeat, sometimes hunger and sometimes from boredom. Idk if thats considered binging.

I do feel sort of guilty. But it has happened now might aswell enjoy the calorie rush to the head. Lol.

1 Like

That is probably just overeating. Binging is when you eat like ■■■■■■■■■■ of food in one sitting.

1 Like

Too much emphasis is placed unnecessarily on the figure of a woman these days.

Just enjoy your life. Thats all im saying. Sod what you may percieve what other people think of you. Your the most important person.

It’s my health most importantly that I’m concerned about. I have pulsatile tinnitus, worried I’m at risk of stroke because of lots of family history and stroke.

But I do agree. I should not care too much about what people think.

How’s your weight been recently do you still receive injections for vitamins?

1 Like

Ive had just a couple - but its all dried up cos of covid. Its only the fact i think, im super polite to the district nurse im still getting my psych Depot jab at home lol.

Ill have to look your Dx up on google - never heard of it. But at what cost of health concerns do we go without our enjoyment?

1 Like

It is OK I can cope fine trying to eat moderately, I hope. The aim is to find joy in things like hobbies instead of in binge eating…

Man that is lucky the nurse comes to your house haha. Idk if that is common practice during covid so good on ya!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.