I have to quit smoking

I just about cough up a lung. It’s horrible. And I wheeze. I just can’t get a grip on it. So frustrating.

I smoke 3 packs a day it’s horrible I wheeze at night and I’m only 33

1 Like

Hmm. . .

That Must Be Expensive.

One Wonders, How Can You Afford That At All (???).

Do You Come From A Family With More Money Than Everyone Else (???).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

2 Likes

I live with my parents I have no bills! It’s 39 dollars a day

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

Expensive Or So It Seems. . .

How Does That All Add Up In An Entire Week (???).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

1 Like

I only smoke between 4 and 10 cigarettes a day. Usually closer to 4. But I’ve been smoking since I was 15 and I’m 52 now. I used to smoke way more. I just can’t seem to take that final step.

Hmm. . .

You Pretty Much Quit Already. In A Sense.

If You Really Have The Sincere Notion To Quit. Then Jump Off That Bridge.

One More Step.

And BOOMSHAKALAKA (!!!).

~P.s.Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

2 Likes

I’m too considering quitting. I spend 30 - 35 € for cigarettes each week. That’s about half of my weekly pocket money. I smoke like 40 - 45 regular cigarettes each day, but I make my own, if I roll cigarettes then I smoke around 60 - 70.

Just what to do without smoking, because it’s a lot what I smoke. Now to beat the addiction is a tough thing. I’m kind of stuck between quit attempts an going back to smoking. Still something is holding me back on quitting. It’s probably the feeling I get, like hopelessness and no idea what to do the whole day other than smoking or laying in bed.

2 Likes

I smoke one and a half and can barely afford it

1 Like

I should quit smoking sometime soon also. I have a hard time breathing when I lie down flat. It’s hard to quit though.

1 Like

I wheeze a lot too when I smoke and in general. Fact I have asthma doesnt help lol

I want to quit but not now, I need it as a crutch to limp across the finish line for my degree

1 Like

Quitting smoking was hands down the BEST decision I’ve ever made in my life

3 Likes

I have 2 cigarettes left. Tomorrow I’m making an hour long trip. Driving is a where I crave cigarettes the most. Unsure if I should buy one more pack or give it a shot. I don’t want to be all messed up for my excursion.

I’ve told my quit story about my son and me many times on this site. It was just one of the many wonderful things I have done in my relatively long life. I quit smoking cold turkey. Twice.

Another great thing I did was quit bulimia cold turkey. Also twice.

I’ve been totally smoke free now for the last 13 years. I’ve been free of bulimia for the last 21 years.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.