I have to make a wellness plan

I dont have the actual physical copy anymore. And it was all hand written. But green days have: shower, brush teeth, do hair, laundry, writing, clean bathroom, grocery shopping, cook dinner, do dishes, clean kitchen, homework

Yellow days are like: brush teeth, deodorant, eat a vegetable, drink water, talk to a friend, spend family time with Starlet, do at least one chore.

Red days are like: eat three times when alarm rings. Brush teeth. Spend 5 minutes on a household task. Talk to Mr. Star. Ask for help. Call therapist.

3 Likes

I eat breakfast and dinner every day at the same time. I skip lunch because I am never hungry during the day, on occasion I may have a snack like a piece of cheese or slice of deli meat if my stomach is rumbling.

I go to bed every night around the same time 10-11pm
I get up the same time every day around 7-8am

I spent a long time studying CBT so I learned how to think in a better more constructive way.

I use to exercise daily by taking my dog for a walk but he won’t walk anymore, I put the leash on him and he won’t budge, so I don’t do that anymore.

Overall I am doing good.

1 Like

That’s excellent, thanks @Ninjastar . I love having the three levels. I usually think of it as either I’m functioning or I’m not, but there is that middle ground. Good idea

2 Likes

Go for a walk
Brush your teeth
Have a shower
Sleep early

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.