I have so much hope I can't handle it

This may sound weird but my hope for the future is overwhelming.
Im used to being numb that every week when I get this crazy hope I’m super excited and I feel great but its just feels a little weird being so feelingy.

3 Likes

Let’s talk fam . Should I feel guilty for having so much hope?

1 Like

It passes away in the end

1 Like

Have you changed meds recently?

2 Likes

I have cut down from 2mg haldol to 1.8 on my own and plan to go on 1.5mg at the end of the week. I do feel lighter a little. I haven’t ask me pdoc about it but I think its gonna be fine.

1 Like

Why didn’t you ask your doctor? Would they disagree?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. But I don’t want to bother her with a text. You think I should ask?

1 Like

Maybe just a text saying “I’m decreasing my Haldol from 2mg to 1.5mg over the course of a week. It’s going well, and I feel good! I’ll contact you if I need help, but I wanted to let you know.”

Something like that

4 Likes

Good. I will send her a text let her know

3 Likes

Hi, Frog. That’s great that you feel good! Please be careful with your medication, though, and definitely keep your doctor in the loop on how you’re feeling. We wouldn’t want to see you go manic, psychotic, or depressed.

3 Likes

I’m not sz, I still have a chance to go off med s.
No risk no win

2 Likes

What is your diagnosis? I’m wondering if you’re getting manic.

1 Like

Nah, I’m not getting manic at all. Im an energetic person but I usually keep it with my family and friends. I felt like sharing with you guys today

My dz is psychotic disorder f 23.1

2 Likes

That’s awesome that you naturally are energetic and positive. I need that in my life.

2 Likes

I’m making pizza with my mother. Gonna be great

1 Like

She said I can go with 1.5 mg from 2mg
“For now.”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.