I have question about credit card disputes

When a dispute is closed, does mean its final it cant be reopen and it wont be look at again. Does anyone know.

You could probably call the bank and get some help reopening it.

1 Like

It was in my favor, but can they still reverse in the future or is it final. just want to know. any credit experts.

If it’s closed and in your favor then that’s final.

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks.

are your sure they dont look at it again.

A closed credit card dispute, whether in your favor or not, cannot be opened by neither you or the credit card company.

1 Like

Why? What happened?

1 Like

nothing happen just wondering.

really did you work for a credit card company before, or you know little about credit cards. Im newbie about credit cards, i have simple credit card with low limit.

I was a private real estate investor. I have 8 credit cards.

2 Likes

Woah thats interesting. So im good it wont be look at again. Its final decision. Sorry asking the same question.

2 Likes

You’re good. It’s possible for a credit card company to file a new dispute, but that’s extremely unlikely.

What’s a simple credit card? A secured credit card?

1 Like

Yea i american express credit zero annual free for 7 years, i love it just 1000 dollar limit. thats all. I just like the cash back benefits it has. its the not best card its okay. I like it.

1 Like

Cool. I have 8 credit cards for the rewards and utilization. Make sure you pay as agreed.

I never miss payment in 7 years. Always pay ontime. They say my account is in good standing. I think they trust me when i dispute, i dont do it often though.

1 Like

Yeah, you never want to carry a balance on a credit card. Interest rates are as high as 30%.

1 Like

I dispute 10 transaction, clothes and supplements they were too small, supplements smell expired, does this look suscipous, whats the worst can happen. I feel guilty doing it. Because i got credit back for them, should i be worried.

Over what amount of time?

Yes. Your account will be closed.

Yes. You need to contact the merchant before filing a dispute with the credit card company. Otherwise your account may be closed.

1 Like

I did contact all the merchants, before disputed them, My credit card company never said anything about it yet, they said theres no issues with my account, no notations, I even ask to the creditor of credit department they said no issues on your account. I dont if i did know the right thing or not. They said its in good standing. Its been 4 weeks now.

1 Like