Im paranoid about my credit card disputes

I did 10 disputes on my credit credit card, because the item was too small and some taste expired, they gave me credit back im scared i might be trouble from them, would they care.

Once I was blocked from making Paypal disputes because I made many in a short time. Now I can open disputes again.

1 Like

how many did you make

1 Like

I dont remember maybe 5 or more in 1-2 months.

1 Like

should i be paranoid, do think my case sounds too suspicious why so many disputes.

I feel kinda bad about it too.

The worse they will do is not allowing you making disputes for maybe a month.

1 Like

thats worse they can do, they wont like report to anybody or cancel my card. To tell you the truth this was thing was bothering all week, its already done i cant reverse now. are you sure.

1 Like

I dont think so, it never happened to me eventhough I did over 5 disputes in 1-2 months.

1 Like

feels like the police is going to come to my house for disputing so many transaction im just going crazy.

1 Like

Thats just anxiety or paranoia. Its not a crime to open disputes.

3 Likes

But idk if opening many disputes is bad for your credit score.

1 Like

Really okay i thanks.

1 Like

yea my credit score went down.

1 Like

I never did that much disputes before i cant believe they did it and it went through. So i have nothing to worry about they wont say like why are you disputing this much transaction looks suspicious. I just cant get the thought off my head.

1 Like

im being delusional, maybe im not really thinking in reality of things.

usually you dont dispute if you have a problem with an item, you contact the seller. the only time u make a dispute is if someone has stolen your card info and you have unknown charges

2 Likes
1 Like

really, are you sure, they accept my reason and gave me credit back to my account. The case now closed. for them it work for me. Im just worried i might did too many at one time thats all.

1 Like

i guess im wrong. i looked online and you can dispute is services are unsatisfactory, my bad