I Have a Question

Oh well. I will try my best to be out of the hospital. Do you guys have schizophrenia, too?

Stay with us…we’ll walk you through this and talk it out. What’s bothering you?

1 Like

Everything is bothering me Patrick. I dont know what to do.

@mfriedman2491 the mods have sent you a message. Feel free to talk to us about what’s upsetting you.

This is a nice website i wish more people would respond. Whats a mod? Do we all have schizophrenia?

Yes. Talk in private with the Moderators.

Who are the moderators? why does it say wait 8 seconds to respond?

Sorry you are suffering @mfriedman2491. We are here for you. What can we do to help you?

1 Like

Almost everyone here has some form of psychotic disorder. Mods is short for moderators. We are the ones who run this site.

1 Like

I dont know maybe tell me about your experiences with living with schizophrenia. It really is horrible im having a hard time. I feel like the planes are the government and I keep thinking I am somebody other than who I am. My family says i dont make sense and i dont know what to believe. There are so many thoughts running through my head but this helps. I hate being in the hospital i literally cant go

2 Likes

Since you are still listed as a new user, @mfriedman2491, you have some limits on how often you can post. Those limits will go away once you’ve been here long enough to earn membership status. The process happens automatically after so many posts and so much read time.

1 Like

Not true I feel like you are lying. This is called schizophrenia

That is a symptom of schizophrenia. It is called paranoia. I have had schizophrenia for fifteen years.

Five years ago, I was homeless. None of my friends or family were speaking to me, and I was drinking until I passed out every night to avoid hearing the horrible hallucinations I dealt with constantly. I was sleeping on the floor of a trailer with a giant hole in the side, and scorpions would crawl over me in the night.

Going to the hospital saved my life. I was finally able to find a medication that helped me think clearly, and stopped the hallucinations. Now, I am married, I work full time, I volunteer, and I have friends again.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time, @mfriedman2491. I have SzA, PTSD, and OCD.

I’ve also experienced symptoms very similar to what you’ve just described.

For a while I didn’t know who I was either.

I was in the hospital for a few months after this episode, but they treated me well, and I did get better.

You’ll get through this, too.

Do you have a friend or family member who would go with you to the hospital for support?

Is that possible?

Do you have a mobile mental health crisis team in your area?

2 Likes

Well its true that the media is sending you messages. If that is what you feel and belive then it is real

Just because you believe something doesn’t mean it is real. It may feel very real to you, but it isn’t. I used to believe I was a demon who sucked the life out of people. That wasn’t true. I’m a human being. These are just delusions.

1 Like

Why do they exist?

I’m closing this so poor Patrick stops getting bombarded with notifications. You can still continue this conversation on your thread.

1 Like