Suicidal thoughts

I’m tired of living through this agony of people taunting me and bothering me. I’m afraid everyday that the world is watching me and waiting on me to die. Like what if Trump sends someone for me. I’m tired of living like this. They talk about me on tv. It’s not as bad as it use to be but it’s still bad. I want to be able to think without offending anyone. I’m going to take my life, or maybe (if I have it) this illness will take my life. But I doubt it’s an illness. I’m just ready to get out of this agony.

Don’t take your life. Don’t let the illness win.

Talk to your doctor about Clozapine. At the very least talk to them about the fact that this delusion is making you suicidal.

Your doctor is the only one who can truely help you.

5 Likes

I think about that daily. I don’t want to suffer from homelessness after my parents die. Plus I am going to heaven faster with suicide.

You need help. Go to the hospital. :dragon::dragon::dragon:

4 Likes

Suicide isn’t the answer. Stay with us and talk it through. I know you’re in pain but you can make it through this keep reaching out for help.

2 Likes

No one understands my pain. I’m tired of being taunted and thinking the world is out to get me.

We might not know what pain you are in, but we know that you are in pain. You should talk to your doctor and ask about Clozapine. Stay safe and be gentle with yourself, it gets better. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

2 Likes

How can you fix me?

I’m here for you, @anon52450205. I have very similar delusions. It gets easier. Just because you don’t have coping mechanisms yet, doesn’t mean you won’t stumble upon one in the future. Please don’t take your life.

2 Likes

Not to worry. We are all more or less in the same boat. Try letting out your feelings a bit more rather than bottle it up inside of you. Get to be a little more social. I know people with the condition are not exactly social but there is an online community here that sticks with its people.

1 Like

Think of how your family will be in pain if you kill yourself. Its the minimum you can do in life, keep them happy. That’s what stops my suicidal voices.

4 Likes

maybe ask for some valium,that helps me alot,i know its addictive,but it works most of the for me when im really stressed.im not a doctor though so…

maybe finding sheltered pet to take care of.love for the good for the heart

3 Likes

taking care of animals soothes the heart

3 Likes

I used to think similar things,it’s the illness,don’t commit suicide your family will suffer a lot

1 Like

Please don’t I am still here going through the same thing. Its difficult everyday but please find a way. I struggle with it everyday of my life to the point of having these thoughts too sometimes. Pretty sure I didn’t do anything to deserve it but study. I understand what your going through completely. I wish I knew how to fix it. Be good to them it stays. Get upset it gets worse. I just try to ignore it and enjoy whatever happiness I can. I’m sorry your going through this but suicide isn’t the answer. I was told it is passing the pain and these words keep me from taking myself. I only wanted to create jobs for my country. What did I do to deserve this! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: What did we do to deserve this?!?

1 Like

I have so many problems that I also think dying would just solve them but you know what maybe the problems will be less relevant in life and I won’t care about them and I can move on

1 Like

There are suicide hotlines in a lot of places. If you’re feeling suicidal call them. They might send an ambulance to take you to the hospital, but that is better than being alone and dwelling on suicide. Some people don’t like it, but I never had any problem with a hospital I was in.

1 Like

I’m tired of the country watching me and torturing me. How is this ok to do to someone? Why me?:sob: I’m tired

We of all people understand. You need a doctor to regulate those meds

2 Likes