I hate life

Meds don’t work properly it’s just a constant endless struggle that’s going nowhere.

Such a waste of time

3 Likes

they don’t work properly?

No they don’t. They hide maybe 20% of my symptoms

1 Like

what meds are you on? maybe you should change meds. don’t give up hope.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry you’re having such a hard time. I wish your meds would work out for you.

3 Likes

I’m tired of changing meds

2 Likes

Maybe you just haven’t found the right med yet. I used to think meds would never really help because none of the atypicals they were putting me on (about a dozen of them) were doing more than the bare minimum even at high doses. Then we finally find one that actually helped. It made all the difference.

4 Likes

Well, you have two options. Give up and be miserable, or push through and keep trying.

3 Likes

maybe you 're tired but you should try and find an effective med. then you will be fine and you will forget all your frustration.

4 Likes

You seem smart @anon20318121. You’ll figure it out.

1 Like

I know…yes do i know. Abilify has made things worse. Its a neverending battle.

1 Like

It’s not easy but it could be worse. A saying I always remember is that “there’s always someone in the world who would kill to have your problems”

2 Likes

Man… yeah… it’s drab at times… but it really isn’t that bad… As your attorney I’d say you attempt to broaden your horizons and take to an art form.

1 Like

It took me 6 years to find a medication that works. It’s called Vraylar.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.