I had no emotion at work

But I pushed thru it. I was tired all day. But, gotta make that money. I workd 8 hrs yesterday too and I think tommorow is my last day on this float house job. It’s worth being miserable but boy was I glad to be home after today! Yesterday I cracked jokes and it went fast. Today was opposite. But il survive. Gotta make a living. The guy I’m working for is my neighbor who’s known me since 7 so it’s not like it’s a stressful job. It’s just a lot of mind energy as usual when I do something I’m not used too .

good for you! people like you insipire me that one day it can be possible for me too. thanks for telling us about what happened…

I think the problem was fatigue and no motivation. But I pushed it until 4. We start at 9 and quit at 5. I told my boss I was beat at about 4, but still finished. We quit early at 4:30.
Sometimes in order to survive u just gotta put your mind to it and get the job done even tho u just want to be home. It’s always worth it in the end. I stuck with it because even tho I had no motivation or emotion- I was stable. I wasn’t close to freaking out and going psychotic. I was calm all day. I just said keep on working.

3 Likes

I’m in my zone fishing. I love it. But Construction is hard. I just push thru it and think of the paycheck and experience in life you get while doing it. I almost called today to tell him I couldn’t work. But I knew it would bite me someday. It takes toughness

1 Like

Good work! Good job mindboxed