I got hit by a car tonight

I am OK. Just scrapes and ■■■■.

1 Like

It was a hit and run.

omg! are you ok?

1 Like

Yeah I am back at my house now. I talked to the police and my dad drove me to the hospital.

glad to know you’re ok hunni.

Glad to know you are OK. Be safe. By the way, how did this happen? Did you guys note the car number. It’s sad that the person didn’t stop but instead ran from the place.

I was walking back to my dad’s car from the grocery store. He was my designated driver. The car was speeding and being an ■■■■■■■ even though I was in the cross walk and I didn’t see the metal trailer contraption behind it and it side swiped me. My dad honked his horn and then went after him. He couldn’t catch up with him but apparently someone got his license plate.

Be careful on the road,I always drive and walk with extra caution while on the road

Imagine me lying there with my two six packs of Sapporo shattered on the ground. The horror… that was premium beer.

I can sympathize with your loss. Such a thing would shatter me.

He was just saving your liver. You should pay more attention mate, never trust a crosswalk ever. If there’s cars they will go anyway

I’m probably going to get in trouble for saying this but…
you don’t need to post you got hit by a car as your title . Your just trying to get a rise out of people and looking for attention. I’m sure it hurt. But I don’t think it has anything to do with sz. I don’t go posting because I fell off a ladder or something.

2 Likes

That’s scary…You were really on the edge. Be careful mate. While crossing you never know what kind of person is in the car. You are safe, now don’t think too much about it.
Sometimes such incidents just happen to make us more careful. Always take a look at the driver while crossing on a cross walk and wait for the signal. I used to cross without waiting for driver’s signal but then a very nice man pointed out this to me. Since then I wait, look and then cross.

it’s called conversation my lovely and as far as i’m aware, that’s not banned on this site. i don’t see you having a go at 77nick77 or zen or desimb for posting their daily events so why don’t you just butt out if you don’t have anything constructive to add or is it that you like being a sz site nazi? there’s nothing wrong with people posting their daily events at all. i kinda thought we were among friends here and friends talk about what’s going on in their lives, either mundane shite or something that’s happened to them. there was absolutely no reason for you to be nasty at all.

3 Likes

If you kindly take a look at more of the story Jayne. You will see he has been banned for a week due to inappropriate posts earlier.

1 Like

Scary! You might learn to be more careful.

I’m glad you had your Dad to help you. Glad you weren’t seriously hurt.

I hope they find the guy. Rest and relax and heal.

1 Like

You poor guy, that’s friggin’ awful!

Wow! Glad you are ok!
My son was also hit by a car about six months ago. Hit and run also. He had to have hip replacement surgery and still limps.

As a person with schizophrenia, I have more than one reason to distrust my senses. Crossing at a cross walk is diffcult for me, as is driving.

Jayster