I find out if I got the job tomorrow

I don’t think I got it. I was very nervous. But even if I did get it, I don’t think it is for me. I am happier where I am than take a job somewhere where i am not sure i can take the stress of taking minutes. I am not sure i can concentrate to do so many of them so often. I think i was wrong to tell my manager i would like to apply for other jobs in the company. On second thoughts, this is one of the first jobs in years I have managed to stay in past the year. So I might just stay a bit longer.

2 Likes

I suppose you can’t just try out the new job and go back to your old one if it ends up being too stressful?
That would be ideal, especially if the other one pays more, you never know u may do well in it.

I think it was still good to see, either way, what this other job was about, just so that you are aware at least of what other jobs are around and don’t feel like ur missing out on something better that u can do

1 Like

I could keep my job but i do not think i could manage two of them. Plus the 9am to 5:30pm hours even though its only 3 days a week or so. I like to work 4-5 hours a day … otherwise i start finding it hard to concentrate and not zone out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.