Feeling lonely

I’m having a really bad day. It was an odd morning then I had to force myself to be social and it was awkward but went alright. Now I’m just really lonely. I only have the one friend and she doesn’t ever want to do anything or hang out.

I’m really lonely. Used to I’d be on several forums and that would mostly fill the void, but I’m not a part of those forums anymore.

At the fitness center I met a woman that lives across the parking lot. She said she wanted to get movie nights it something started. I suggested game nights since we have loads of board games. Maybe that will turn into something?

I’m just so lonely.

6 Likes

I look up to you @LED. I hope it works out.

4 Likes

Hahaha you shouldn’t look up to me. I’m a mess.

3 Likes

You have a lot of great qualities @LED. You are smart. You are pretty fair with your comments. You would seem fun to hang out with.

6 Likes

Thank you. That’s kind of you to say.

2 Likes

I don’t feel lonely and haven’t for a very long time. I thought I saw you say you have a partner?

Yes, I have a partner.

2 Likes

I do admire you too @LED. You are sensible and at the same time, you have a built-in ■■■■■■■■ detector that comes in to play from time to time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I hope you can find a way to combat your feeling of loneliness.
Maybe you and your new acquaintance can get the ball rolling in both a movie-night and a game-night.
It would probably a safe way to meet some new people and take a little break once in a while from your family stuff.

2 Likes

Thank you. I should stop being so down and look at the possibilities. I should talk to that woman and see how serious she was. I live in a really big apartment complex. Something like 114 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Lots of parents and couples.

1 Like

I think being down on oneself is built into our system. We have to recognize when things are going well for us, when we have done something worthwhile. I have to endorse myself more!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.