I fell asleep last night with the light off and when i woke up a few hours later my light was on

so i went to sleep last night and i woke up but when i woke up my light was on, did i sleepwalk and somehow turn my light on i really don’t know, i looked in the garbage to see if maybe i ate something if i was sleepwalking but i didn’t see anything, but also i woke up and i think i had a dream about having a panic attack which i have trying to been avoid because i switched meds and haven’t had any panic attacks but usually i get them if i even try to skip a dose of the last med i was on, i am really confused and don’t understand why my light was on when i woke up because i know i turned it off when i went to sleep

Maybe you got up to pee.

i usually remember when i wake up tho i don’t remember getting up i just woke up in bed and the light was on

And you live alone too?

Maybe you are switching meds and you have add ?

i live with other people but they are usually gone most of the day, i don’t think that i have add

I guess it was me. I was there in your room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope this med change works for you.

1 Like

One time I peed in the kitchen.

I had no idea I did it.

4 Likes

Searching this on google to find answers. Just to a side note I don’t have schizophrenia nor does anyone in my family. Woke this morning around 630 and the bedside light was turned on. This has happened before well over 9 years ago. Not quite sure why. No history of sleepwalking etc

It’s easy to be half asleep and do something and then fall back asleep and totally forget you did it.
It’s possible to wake up out of a sound sleep and go to the bathroom and not remember it or go to the kitchen for a midnight snack and forget about it in the morning.

I thought the next step in this whole thread was that someone was going to blame it on something supernatural or a ghost or something. That’s where I thought this thread was going.

So leaving out ghosts or telekinesis or magic, there is a logical explanation for why the light was on. But in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter.

When I woke up there was a girl standing there in a white colonial dress with blood ■■■■ eyes staring into my soul saying something in Latin that I later translated to being get your ass out of bed.

@haileylikeslemons

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator

@DearZombie