I feel very empty and lonely

Do it, you will feel better!

1 Like

I do have perseverance. Perhaps Iā€™ll just wait this thing out.

Iā€™m really sorry :hugs:

1 Like

Ohā€¦thatā€™s true. Iā€™m also crashing from high dose of adderall. But, thatā€™s a daily thing.

1 Like

There are millions of businesses that preach how theyā€™re product makes the best of a bad situation. A lot of times we are at the mercy to the resources we have, ie, a man in prison may only have pictures of his children: these are the resources he has to make the best of a bad situation. I remember dating a woman and every time she got angry she would clean her house. I would wake up two in the morning to the sound of a vacuum running; she eventually told me how she had to do something to get out of her mind by getting into her body. This was her way of dealing with being angry with me without taking it out on me. You could try getting out of your head. In addition, you could replace your thoughts with other thoughts based on your resources, but when youā€™re done making the best of a bad situation the situation keeps changing because time is involved. So now you have a new bad situation to make the best of. Everyday has its own problems and we all need to be positive about the future just for our own sanity when weā€™re suffering in the present. Good things.

2 Likes

Remembering that ones i was very loved.

2 Likes

Uhā€¦people have been telling me that my life is worth it and all but I donā€™t believe them for some reason. It feels like itā€™s engrained in me.

So far, nothing has helped to relieve the hatred, emptiness, and loneliness I feel. Sometimes I feel like Iā€™m going to die completely alone.

Sometimes I feel like I deserve it.

2 Likes

I think youā€™re just depressed, are you on antidepressants? Tell your Drs what you write here and how you feel. Maybe you need different antidepressants.

1 Like

For me, Iā€™m sure I am depressed. No antidepressant has ever worked for me though. I know itā€™s temporary, it just sucks to be in it.

2 Likes

Sorry that you feel down Rocketā€¦ Hugs.

1 Like

Thanks

Itā€™s always nice to hear. :heart:

1 Like

@rocket, I agree with calling a crisis line. They might be able to help you get through it and to reach out to others. Donā€™t isolate or itā€™ll feel worse

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

I would recommend trying D-vitamin as a natural anti-depressant. Works for me. Also consuming some raw cocoa might lift your mood.

Talking to people is a good idea. If thatā€™s not a option just going out to a shop and being around other people might help. You donā€™t really need to buy anything. Just have the social bit as your agenda.

2 Likes

@Mr_Hope I am on 1000mg Vitamin D. I didnā€™t know it helps with depression.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s considered a natural anti-depressant. No side-effects, except if you take it at high doses it might harden the arteries. In that case you should take vitamin k2 at the same time which softens the arteries.

1 Like

@rocket Sorry youā€™re having these feelings. How often do you feel this way?

1 Like

More than Iā€™d like. Itā€™s been less frequent since my month-long hospital stay in October. I learned a lot of skills there.

Hmm!.

Iā€™m Having Some Trouble With Focus. And Patience. . .

Maybe You Could Start A Thread With The Skills You Learned During Your Stay?.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. The Thread May Fill Up The Space Within Your Emotional Webbingā€™s. . . . . . .

1 Like

This sounds like a good idea, but Iā€™m so anxious about it. But, the idea of all of us sharing knowledge about different coping skills does sounds like a fabulous idea in general. It could really help people if more of us started sharing skills.