I feel miserable

Ughhhhhh! My hand hurts and I feel really upset… I just want my husband home, I want to cry I feel exhausted and just want comfort from him

4 Likes

Im sorry to hear. Sometimes the comfort of a loved one makes all the difference.

3 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear that you are in pain.

2 Likes

Hope your husband comes home soon @Twialine. Sorry you are feeling pain.

1 Like

@eighteyedspy23 he got home at 4 it’s now 9:16 and we got my medicine I’m kinda nervous about having my bandage changed, it hurt to have it put on and now we have to change it twice a day… At least my mom is in the medical field and is willing to cause pain if it helps in the long run

1 Like

I hope you are ok.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Thankfully your mom can help you

2 Likes

@CoCo @walterchang @eighteyedspy23 @Zoe @dougRN hey all just got done getting my bandage changed, eating and taking my meds and about to go to bed, my wound is looking okay so far and it did draining while in the previous bandage, the ointment hurt a bit but I’m okay I was able to breathe through it and my temperature has come back down to a more normal range. Wish me luck on getting sleep good night everyone! With everything I haven’t been able to sleep well even with sleeping meds and I’m having more breakthrough hallucinations than usual and it sucks but I’m doing okay!

Ps the pain is down to a more manageable range too!

3 Likes

I hope you get some good sleep :hugs:

1 Like

@Zoe @CoCo @walterchang @eighteyedspy23 @dougRN I actually slept really well last night and had a hard time getting up I’m feeling better today

3 Likes

I’m so glad the pain is down and you were able to sleep well! And no infection! Yay!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.