I feel like such a condemned worthless fool and failure

I wasted my whole life and I’m going to waste the rest of it. I hate it when I feel like this. I’ve said and done so many stupid things. I wonder why I was ever born as I struggle to play my part in this world. Feeling like I don’t fit in or belong anywhere. Not looking for a pity party, just getting this off my chest. I should’ve died during birth like my dad said could’ve or should’ve happened.

4 Likes

Just relax. Pass the time and be comfortable, but try to expand your comfort zone a little bit every day.

4 Likes

That’s really tough when you are feeling that way
I hope tomorrow is a better day. People on here are so great. Just keep on holdimg on.

3 Likes

I think that when I’m depressed. But when I’m happy or content my life doesn’t seem so bad.

3 Likes

Yeah I was almost aborted in September 1980. My dad fist fought in the hallway.

Hugs.

1 Like

I’m on the outside of the outsiders.

1 Like

Only if you’re comparing yourself to the wrong people. I’ve read enough of your posts to know that you’re a decent person and you’re not dumb by any means. You’re just not where you think you should be on your mental map. I’m wondering if you’re looking at the wrong map?

(((hugs)))

:heart:

5 Likes

I agree with 77nick77, i felt really bad , but when i calmed down i remembered things always get better if you just dont give up, lifes just highs and lows. When things are good i tend to forget they were ever bad, when thier bad i forget they were ever good. When I focus on the positive though,the highs, its sometimes the only thing that gets me through.

2 Likes

Failure and worthless are words that often run through my brain. I’ve done very little worthwhile in my life .

1 Like

Because you feel it to be so, is it true? Could you try looking just at the facts without the emotional tones? Negative breeds negative, and you go down in a spiral. The way to bring your mood back up is to balance each negative thought with a positive. Try it: for every neg, think of a positive on the other hand. You can even turn a negative into a positive if you try, @anon21849028.

1 Like

Got to remember while the mind is in those states… that just because you feel that way now, doesn’t mean that is how you will feel all the time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.