"I feel like I took my meds"

Some days I’ll forget to take my meds, or remember and forget if I took them, and I will say to myself, I feel like I took my meds! Or, I don’t feel like I took my meds! It usually is pretty accurate this gauging system I use. I can tell based on how I feel whether I took my meds or not! Maybe it’s because of the Klonopin because that has an impact right away. But sometimes in the morning, forget if I took my meds and I say, I feel like I took them! And that’s how I know. Today though, I took them I’m sure, but I feel like I didn’t take them. Just a little anxious. Damn!

2 Likes

If I forget to take abilify I get a huge headache so I always remember.

1 Like

Haha i mostly forget to take med in the mornings …so i take it in the nights…bigjon do u take abilify and Zoloft in the morning…

One word: pillbox

I have a pill box but I just use each different day for a different med. I never forget because I have to take meds to wake up and other meds to go to sleep. I feel I’m well medicated

2 Likes

I take em all every morning. !

2 Likes

I was so forgetful taking double sometimes and sometimes I’d take none. Finally the pdoc sent a note to the pharmacy that my meds needed to be blister packed except prn meds. That has helped so much

1 Like